Thursday, May 6, 2010

Weirdest Dream Ever

So... I have to tell the weirdest dream that I ever had, Well, one of the weirdest..i have had some

rather bizarre ones. So, Me and my family were at a small 2 story hotel on a beach. We were

staying on the 2nd floor. I was on the front balcony and a black lady ran out and was screaming

that there was someone one in her room. I ran over and told her to stay out of the room and call

for help and I was going in to see what was going on. She said she wouldnt let me go in alone. She

said if I went in alone that I would get stabbed. So, We entered the room and there was a guy

hiding behind one of the curtains in theroom ( you could see his feet under the curtain ). I pointed

silently at the curtian with the invader hiding behind it, and the lady took her high-heeled shoe off

and chucked it at him. The man screamed and ran and jumped out the open window. SO me and

the lady looked at each other with a sigh of relief, and I realized that it was Oprah Winfrey. I asked

her if I need to go get someone to help her...and she said no, and then she said....I have a whole

bucket of fried chicken here....do you want some.....I said, wel, l I'm from the south, and I do love

me some fried chicken. So, I shared a bucket of fried chicken ( extra crispy ) with Oprah. It was

quite an enjoyable dream.

2 comments:

  1. That is freaking hilarious. You and Oprah, sharin' the fried chicken. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i had a dream like that once... but I was sharing a taco bell grilled stuft taco with Minnie Perl.

    ReplyDelete