Monday, May 3, 2010

Weird Weather

Soo, its may, and its snowing and cold. .....Sheeeesh I just cant handle it. Its like they say, Utah has 3 seasons, Winters Coming, Winters here, and Summer. So this past weekend we had the opportunity to go to the Manti, and Draper Temples. It was really cool. Draper is beautiful ! The way it sit up on the east bench so majestically is breathtaking. And Manti, WOW , if you have never been to the Manti Temple you need to go see it. Gordon B Hinckley described it as the crown jewell of the Temples.

Im really having a good time blogging. I just need to figure out how to put pictures up on it.
One of these days I will have it all down to an art.

2 comments:

  1. adding pictures is so easy mr. spell! so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got to figure the whole blog thing out too. I've got one but haven't done anything with it.

    ReplyDelete