Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Award Winning !

Thanks for the Award DVonna !


So, i guess now I have a list of questions that I have to answer...so here goes



1. Have you ever eaten a bug?





I have never eaten a bug for nourishment....but biking or jogging I have accidentaly ingested random bugs,,,,but hey, its protein...right?




















2. Have you ever farted in Public?








Um hello....I have a very healthy digestive sytem,...so Daily I fart in Public




3. Have you ever doorbell ditched ?










Yes I have, but I prefer the flaming bag of poop technique.....i find it much more classy than just doorbell ditching








4. How many places have you lived in?



Well,...I was Born and Raised in Douglas, Georgia in good old Coffee County. I lived in a few houses there. Then I went on an LDS Mission to the country of Haiti. I lived in multiple cities there inclusing; Port-Au-Prince, Croix-des-Bouquets, St. Marc, Jacmel, and Petionville.








After my Mission I returned home to the Peach State and attended school at South Georgia College in Douglas, and Valdosta State University in Valdosta, Georgia. After school I moved to Springville, Utah...............and Finally.....I settled in the Sevier Desert....a little place called Richfield, Utah ( Gods Country )



5. Have you ever had a root canal?



Oh Heck no....Im so picky about my teeth. I brush constantly and floss too! Im very tooth conscious.









6. How old were you when you had your first kiss and where?




My very 1st kiss doesnt mean so much so me and my last 1st kiss, which was with my wife ;)and that kiss was on our 1st date....in her kitchen...i remeber it WELL ;) October 29th 2005.



*I challenge you other married men to remeber the time and place of your LAST 1st kiss.




7. Did you ever pee your pants in school?

SHeesh...what kind of questions are these?!?!?!??


Yes I did pee my pants in kindergarter...cuz there was a kid names derrik who would hit kids in the bathroom....so I didnt want to go in there,.....voila...le pee in le pants. It was short lived...I think Derrik got in trouble and started behaving...I wonder what happened to him? And I wonder what he would think if he knew he was in my blog because he made kids pee their pants?




8. Have you ever fainted?



When I give blood, I usually faint. In order to not faint. I have to close my eyes and put a wet towel over my head. This goes for having my blood drawn at a Dr. Office or even getting shots.



I cant handle the sight of blood. I would make an awful Phlobotomist.




9. Who was your 1st crush.

I remeber it well.......Summer of 1987 ;) Vanna White. We were gonna get married ya know.










10. Would you ever go on a TV Reality Show, and if so, which one?

My FAVORITE show on TV is Man vs Wild with Bear Grylls. I think it sounds AWESOME to
trapse around in some wilderness...building huts, avoiding poisonous snakes and hunting something edible..... In fact, it makes me want to go camping.



























2 comments:

  1. love, love, love, love, love this blog!!!!!!!! (she says, clapping her hands high in the air). I loved your first last kiss. What would papa P say if he read that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you kissed your wife on the first date? you hussie!

    ReplyDelete